How To Maximize Your Twitter Exposure.
We all want a better presence on Social Media. I’ve seen a lot of my success in the beginning come solely from Twitter. I get people asking me daily “how did I get so many followers” and I tell them truthfully. My followers came from dedication and hard work. Today I’m going to give you some tips on maximizing your twitter exposure so that you can reap the most benefits from your marketing efforts. I’m also going to show you how to manage your audience as well as target the right people so that you are properly marketing efficiently.
Tip 1: Target Your Followers
When I first started trying to build my business up on Twitter I was doing everything completely wrong. I used all the wrong techniques such as follow trains and mass following untargeted people. I had the idea that having a lot of followers mean everything. It didn’t occur to me that having a lot of people on my list didn’t mean anything if they were not looking for what I was offering. I know is seems repetitive and annoying but please intentionally follow your new prospects. It would make no sense to have 40,000 followers if only 100 would be possibly interested in your product or services.
– How do you follow people in your niche? You follow people who most likely will have a direct interest in your products. You do not want to follow someone that has an interest in soccer they will never do business with you. This is not the type of person that you would want to waste your time on.
– Follow people that are following your competitors. Of course, if someone has an interest in your competitor then they are looking for what you are offering. Find a way to make them see what more value that you are offering versus your competitor.
– Keyword search for targeted followers using Twitters search bar. Sometimes people will tweet “Looking for beats” or “I need beats” follow these people as you already know what they need.
Tip 2: Hashtags & Twitter Search
Get specific when looking for new people to follow and eventually build a relationship with. The best way to do that is by using Twitter Search. By typing in specific keywords or even hashtags that people use, your search results can bring a lot of interesting people that you wouldn’t normally find if you were just browsing around. Think about keywords that you already see people using a lot that would be the perfect lead.
– Using hashtags for targeted engagement. Sometimes artist tweet about their new music or their video that they just released. Research some of the hot keywords that people are using when they are talking about their new music. Use it to search to find some new artist that you can market too.
– Look for people who will be interested in the service or product that you are providing. Once again using a detailed search you will always be able to run into new people who are looking for exactly what you are offering. By targeting your audience you are cutting down on wasted time by trying to get any and everyone to listen and eventually purchase your material.
Tip 3: Engagement
Last but not least Engage with your followers. No one likes to feel like the only reason you connected is so that you can sell them something. Actually take interest in your followers music. Listen to it and give them constructive feedback. Help them get better at their craft and in turn they will value your opinion and your advice.- Make sure to Retweet people back. Don’t expect people to just share your content. Show people you care about them by Retweeting their content and tweets as well.
– Make sure to Retweet people back. Don’t expect people to just share your content. Show people you care about them by Retweeting their content and tweets as well.
– Don’t spam. (This one is a biggie.) If no one knows you they definitely don’t care about your spammy link. Actually, build relationships with people. Relationships are a biggie in business and it definitely is a very important factor in the beginning.
– Share actual value. No one will see value in your promoting your links on your Twitter feed all day every day. Post things that will add value to your follows day. Whether it be a quote, or a business tip, or a piece of advice make sure that you are contributing something of value to people’s live daily.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post on maximizing your twitter exposure. If you have any ideas about blog post you would like to see in the future feel free to send us an email. We would love your thoughts and we love to be able to add value to your lives as well as help you with your business.
To Your Success,